Someone I sent an email to has not received it.
Please carry out the following checks:
- Is the email appearing in your Sent Folder? If it is, then it has left your computer / device.
- If it is not in the Sent folder, is it in the Outgoing queue? If so, try doing another Send & Receive. If emails refuse to send, please raise a support ticket.
- If it was in the Sent folder, please ask the recipient to check their Junk / Spam folders. Genuine emails can sometimes be mistakenly marked as Junk and end up there. Most software allows such emails to be marked or 'whitelisted' so that this does not happen again.
- Check that you addressed the email correctly.
- Email is not always 'instant'. There are many reasons why delivery can be delayed. You might try re-sending the email.
- If, after trying all the above, the recipient is still not receiving your emails, please open a support ticket and SiteE@se will try to assist further.