How do I change the contact details on my .com and .co.uk domain names?
Changing the contact details for a domain that you have registered with SiteE@se is usually done it two main ways. This depends on what type of domain name you have.
For a .com domain:
- Login to your Dashboard at SiteE@se
- Choose Domains from the menu
- Navigate to Domain Management by clicking the spanner
- Choose Contact Information from the Management Tools dropdown
- Select ‘Contact Details’ and you will be able to update the contact information for the domain name.
For .uk domains (including co.uk):
- You’ll need to login to Nominet. Head to https://secure.nominet.org.uk/auth/login.html and login or create an account by selecting ‘First time logging in or forgotten your password?’. Enter the email address you used to register the domain. You’ll then get an email prompting you to set up a password.
- Use the password you create to log in. You’ll be shown a list of your .uk domain names. Choose which one you want to change the contact information for and ‘Edit’.
Please note that there is a cost to change the contact details .uk domain names of around about £10 (enforced by Nominet).